Kids are trading in the costumes for Yeti or various snow monster outfits....
Sunday, October 30, 2011
I'm dreaming of a White....Halloween?
Yes folks, somewhere in the area of a foot of wet snow fell here over the past 24 hours (took this pic early in the storm, great snowman snow..wet). Luckily I was able to get a 7 miler in just before it started. Seems like we are also lucky to not have lost power. A good part of the state is out of power as the snow is ridiculously heavy/wet and brought down trees since they still have their leaves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW!! Merry Halloween? Seems like you guys are making Christmas. lol Great pic. Glad you all are well!
Now lets just keep this away from central Florida Ok? And by away I mean far far away.
Glad you have power and are okay...I've been hearing about all the power outages and tree damage. Man, I hope this does not mean you'll be buried under snow until April!!!
Looks very Nightmare Before Christmas... Glad to hear that you're all ok!
Post a Comment