Ha! Well, actually, it is his fault that I'm actually posting. I read his post and realized how delinquent I have been on my blog.
Anyhoo, just a quick post to say things are going well. Busy at work, busy on the road (120 run miles and 40 or so bike miles in Jan thus far). I'm involved in a Regional Leadership Forum (RLF) for IT professionals and have our first session next week. Looking forward to it. It's a two day per month deal where you read 32 books, interact with other IT leaders, so on and so forth. Those I know who've done it, rave about the program. Sounds like the real goal is to help you be a more balanced person where work and home are concerned. Should be interesting.
Saving some money for my half-iron registration for June....stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ummm...Okay - I don't want to compete with your miles any more :)...Geez, I've only done like 76 miles this month I feel like such a failure...Next month, next month I hope I'm back on track :)!
Seriously, that's some awesome mileage. Remember to take some rest days once in a while.
Read 32 books - how are you finding time for that with everything else?
Milage king!! Me...1 mile. Sound super busy.
Post a Comment