Saturday, February 25, 2012

Good Luck Princesses!

For all of those folks partaking in the Princess Half Marathon festivities this weekend, enjoy and have a great run! Wish we were down there to cheer for ya, but what can ya do.

Even though it's only been a month since we were at the world, it feels like an eternity. Probably won't make it down this year either since we are trying to save for a Disney cruise in 2013. Having said that, I still plan on making it down next January to run the marathon at the minimum (perhaps a Goofy...we'll see). It's all dependent on the job situation, of course.

Training has been okay this month, tough work schedule has limited the miles and forced more evening workouts than I have wanted. Just south of 90 miles running and have around 100 on the bike. The biking has been a great add even though it's been on the trainer, but the videos and visualizing myself on course have helped.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks Chris. It was a pretty good weekend. I'll try to post a trip report this weekend, but no guarantees as it's been crazy at work for me too :)!

Looks like you've done pretty good this month considering the busy work schedule.

Rae! said...

Mileage king!
Crazy jobs!! We all have one. It is the love hate relationship in our lives.
Don't feel bad about not getting back to Disney. I probably won't get to go at all this year.

Rae! said...

Well..Well..Well.. How are you doing??