Jeez, this thing just snuck up on me! Meetings all today, then MBA class all night....more of the same meeting schedule tomorrow then on to packing and sleep as 4:30a is going to roll around pretty darn quick on Wednesday. Weather is looking like a wintery mix for Wednesday morning...here's to hoping that the flight isn't delayed!
Depending on what time we get in I'm thinking that we may head over to Animal Kingdom for the afternoon. We'll see how the flight goes though....
Have run the past 4 nights and feel pretty good at this point. No run tonight as I don't get home till 9 or 10pm. Will try to get another 3 mile treadmill run in tomorrow night and will get out for a quick one on Thursday while down there. Other than that, I think I'm ready for this thing!
Anyone freakin' out? ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment