Sunday, January 25, 2009

Foot-loose..




Although its feeling better today, the foot is still sore with some fleeting pain. Sort of looking forward to my appointment on Wednesday just to figure out what the deal is. Have my annual physical on Tuesday and the orthopedic appointment on Wednesday, fun week for me. Hoping to run the O'Hartford 5k again this year in Mid-March, but won't risk it if the Doc says I should be resting for a while. Marathon goal trumps 5k run for corned beef and beer ;)

Still, I'm able to use the bike and do sit-ups/push-ups, so at least I'm able to do something.

On the Disney front, I'm just about closed on renting some points for a 3 day extension for our late 2009 trip. Going back to the Beach Club Villas for 3 days and then will stay off site for seven more days. As for marathon weekend 2010, we're still batting it around. For one, my wife still isn't able to run yet and haven't really gotten the vote of confidence from the rehab folks as to when/if she'll be able to get out there. So it's kinda driven by that and whether or not it makes financial sense since we'll be there for 10 days at the end of 09. Will probably make the decision late Feb as I'm pretty sure registration will be open through then.

Pics from trip are on my other computer, so I'll post a couple more when I hit the bike tonight.

2 comments:

MikeF. said...

Hope everything works itself out for you guys.

Rae! said...

Good luck today. And I hope your wife is feeling better too.