it's ...well...it's Wednesday night actually. :-) Not much to report from the big city. I'm a nerd. I skipped the work dinner and instead walked up to times square and had dinner solo at the Hard Rock (which used to be the WWF Cafe...total deja vu for me....). Last night was culture night, I had dinner with my team at a Japanese place that only Magellan could find. Food was interesting, but not bad. The saving grace is that I know how to eat with chopsticks (learned on my trip to Hong Kong...apparently they don't import forks there...long story but chopsticks are good for stabbing food....). I'm really just kidding, love the different experiences (I actually took 2 years of Japanese in College..used to be able to write in 3 dialects).
So what does this have to do with the price of eggs in Jamaica...absolutely nothing.
Got a 3 mile run in on the hotel treadmill this evening prior to my trek out. Just hangin' in there till this project settles down a little.
Rae - Love the Team Voice come back..I'll try to do my part by being more active on-line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SPEAKING OF FOOD . . .
We're less than 200 days away from the 2011 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend. (I love long titles) Where are we going to eat? We've got about 20 days before we can start making ADRs.
Treadmill. Damn I bet my hotel has a treadmill too.
Horsham, PA is a different experience. They do not seem to believe in sidewalks or shoulders here.
Watashi wa namae wa Amanda desu. Okay, so we have something else in common - three years of Japanese for me...Although that was so long ago that I really only remember how to say My name is Amanda and Do you want to go....I would like to re-learn as I used to speak and write it too...Katakana, Hiragana and Kanji. Wow, that brings back memories :)!
Glad you're enjoying New York as much as you can on a work trip.
Good job getting on the treadmill!
I have never been to New York. =)
Really.
I am with Justin on where are we going to eat??
I love Ohana's!! Can we make that the official dining for after the full marathon??
And Thanks!!!
I've never been to NYC either. I'm dying to go! Hopefully soon...
Post a Comment