Princess Fee - 2:41:43 (great work!)
Matt - 3:12:59 (think of what you could do after dropping a couple more lbs and jogging some of it ;-), Great job!!)
Rae! - 3:25:17 (So where did E end up? by the finish?)
Amanda - 3:24:51 (I'm guessing you and Rae walked together... Bet it was a great time!)
Jeff W - 3:15:43 (Great work Jeff!)
Jonathan - Didn't show a finish time, thinking that toe caused some havoc on ya :-( Hopefuly it was just a computer glitch and I'll see a result later on.
Who did I miss? I thought that Justin was there as well, but didn't see a listing for him.
Great job everyone! Enjoy the rest of your time at Disney (not too much, Matt ;-)).
Here are some proofs from my 5k, they actually came out good for once...thinking about buying one, not sure which one...



5 comments:
I was there and ran the relay with my mom. She wanted a medal so I found a way.
Ummm... Too late... Ask Amanda.
Matt doesn't remember alot!!!
And well when you don't have a finishing time.....
I only saw Amanda once. That was when we were out on the long dead zone and I was going one way and she was going another.
I got to start the race with Jonathan, and Jeff.
I got to do some of the race with Jeff. When he got his second wind he was gone!!!
I never saw Matt or his Aunt in the race.
I saw Richard at the end.
I blew out my calf muscle the bridge /ramp before HS. I was doing good till then.
I had fun!!!
Lots of pictures to post!!! We even got a group photo with Jeff Galloway!!
Well, it was an interesting experience!
Let's just say that Matt had a good day Monday...Well, you might not say good :)!
I saw Matt on the course twice, talked to him once - they were cruising along quite nicely.
Saw Rae once.
Saw Richard twice.
Jeff kept me going for about a mile along the way in to HS.
I got very sick at mile 5.5 and was sick through the rest of the course. I'll be blogging on it soon!
Great times everyone! I have still to write up my report on the race - will try and do it tomorrow night. I found it pretty tough actually - the heat was something I was NOT prepared for or used to! How come the nights after had a breeze and were cooler?
I ran with my friend Pascalle (who was there with me) and without her I wouldn't have done half as good. I didn't see anyone else while I was out there but in all honesty I was concentrating on not running into anyone and not throwing up. Mission accomplished!
Love the proofs, Chris, they are so clear and great!
Post a Comment