Anyone notice how the room discounts go right around marathon weekend? I know in the past they offered pass holder discounts during that weekend and I'll bet the attendance was better in the past as well. Just find it weird is all. Wondering if I should downgrade myself to Pop or something given that I'll be solo and probably not in the Rooney all that much, I'll just have to think about it.
We got my son the dancing Mickey for his b-day and that thing is a hoot and a half! The thing moves even better than the old animatronics to boot. Saw the commercial for the new Mickey Wii game, looks kinda dark...cool..."Santa" is bringing e kids a Wii for Christmas, so I might have to run out and grab a copy :-)
2 comments:
Glad your back out there moving.
The Epic Mickey looks awesome. KMart here is selling the num cuk for the WII designed as Mickey's paint brush for $14.99 which is good. I can't wait for the game to come out. Fantasia is coming out as well. FINALLY!!
Pop isn't bad. It is a popular value resort. The original one too.
I got 2 miles in last night, keep my heart rate in the mid 130's so it was a slow 2 miler. But I did it!! and 30 minutes of cardio.!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Stop it with the miles...How am I supposed to keep up with you darn it ;)?
You know I'm kidding you....I'm glad you're getting those miles in for sure.
Epic Mickey does look pretty cool. I kind of wish it was on a different platform - I have a Wii, but it's not my favorite...Still might have to give this one a go though.
Pop is really pretty nice. I've stayed there quite a few times and never had any bad experiences. Love walking around the resort - lots of things to see.
Post a Comment