Sunday, May 15, 2011
Newington Library 5k
Great day for a race event. Mid 60s and the downpour held off long enough for both Lorraine and I to finish. We both PR'd to boot. Mine was 21:58, 16th overall and 2nd for my age group. Lorraine came in at 27:04 and I think was 98th overall (not sure on the age group yet). They said there was just over 300 runners, great turnout for this event. I did get a small medal for being 2nd in the age group, kinda cool...first time for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great times you guys! You beat my PR chris by about a min! You are doing great!
Man, you are really getting speedy!
YAY!!!! Stalker.... :)
Knew about the PR, but an age group placement too...Man, you are just too good. Hope you'll still hang around with us back of the packers ;)!
Post a Comment