Close to 28 miles logged this week which includes the 5k PR, and great speed and hill workouts. I'm still working on juggling in some bike miles, but feel pretty addicted to running since the Goof this past January...so I feel like I'm cheating on my running if I do the bike....just a mental block that I need to get over I suppose.
Still need to find myself a good sprint-tri so I have something to shoot for this summer, will post when/where once I get a chance to do that.
On the Disney front...wish I was down there this weekend for the opening of Star Tours, but sure it'll still be just as great when we get to it in August ;-). Also, thanks to Trace the Disney Dude for a link to the Goofy sticker for the car! I recall saying how great it would be if they made a 39.3 sticker like the 26.2/13.1 stickers and viola, there it is on Ebay! I bought one and pretty sure I'll end up ordering another....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great mileage so far this week! Very nice indeed.
Get over the bike is cheating on running thing. Biking is so great for cross training - strenthens your calves differently, and provides all kinds of benefits that will help your running. I love my bike time - it's a great mental break and a break from the pounding.
I like those stickers too. I would love a Dopey one :)!
I hear you on Star Tours - I'm sure it will be a great ride, but I hope to see it in Disneyland :)!
OK so were is the link???
BTW.. go ride 10 miles 16-18 mph without training and make good time.
It's not cheating!
Post a Comment