Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Checking In...

Yes, I’m a blog neglector….  It’s been far too long since my last post, so here’s my attempt at getting back up to speed.

I think I last left this blog in October after a pretty darn good month, and to tell you the truth, it’s been more of the same since.  I’ve had a good November, posting 138.6 running and a single 13 mile bike.  December has been sort of an anomaly as I haven’t felt like I’ve trained a whole lot, but currently sitting on 84.02 running and 78 miles on the bike.  Going for a light 4 miler in an hour or so and then have a 20 miler planned for tomorrow as my last long run prior to Disney.  All in all, my speed is good, mileage is on….have been fairly healthy (knock wood) and the weather here has held out very nicely (with the exception of a 9 miler the other day in 24 degree temps).

So, in other words, I’m pretty much ready to roll in January!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You have so rocked this year. I am constantly impressed with the speed and numbers you have put in.

Good luck with the last long run and I'll be seeing you soon!

P.S. the pinched nerve is almost gone as of right now - YEAH!!!!

Rae! said...

sounds good!