Another month has come and gone, and with it, the 2012 mileage totals are continuing to rise.
Total Run Miles – 101.9
Total Bike Miles – 115
Total Swim Minutes – 334
As compared to last July, I’m off on the running miles (133.6 last year), but higher on the bike miles and much higher with the swimming minutes. Swimming due to having to ramp up for the Triathlon mid-month.
Totals for 2012 thus far:
Run – 815.37
Bike – 747.5
Swim – 334
Disney is all booked at this point, just need to train and get ready for it. Hartford Half-Marathon is a waypoint in October, hopefully more of a speed fine tuning for the marathon training this fall.
1 comment:
I have to admit I'm totally jealous - you're having a great training year...Me, not so much.
Keep up the miles and you'll rock January. Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment