Not much new, got a good 10k in today. It was surprisingly hot today. Probably a combo of high humidity and the sun following me all 49 minutes of it. Felt like was moving more at a 7:45 pace, but apparently it was just the heat messing with me. Still, felt good to get the miles in and add to a decent weekend of workouts. Put in 21.5 on the bike yesterday.
My daughters 8th b-day party tomorrow, so the workout might be a tad bit lighter, we'll see what we have time for. Lorraine's got a Tri in a week, so her workout takes priority :-).
I don't have the August numbers in front of me, but think I ended close to 115 run miles and 70 or so on the bike. Will post them once I fire up the laptop.
Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable labor day. Let's take summer out the right way and cheer on some better running weather! (hopefully)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Labor Day t you. I was laboring all day yesterday. Still those re good numbers.
Hellooo...
125 more days...
Can I borrow some of your miles? I had 0 in August...Disneyland Half was miserable and hard and I'll post on it as soon as I can. Having internet issues at home that I'm trying to sort out so I have better connectivity - I hope at least :)!
Post a Comment