Saturday, December 6, 2008

In the Long Run...

Great Eagles tune....

Put 12 miles in today for my long run. Almost thought I wasn't going to get them in this weekend due to work schedules, but my lovely wife got up early today so I could get out. Thanks honey! :-)

35 degree's, seeing my breath, etc. Not too much wind, so it was actually kinda nice. Ran a little slower than normal as I didn't really want to push my lungs coming off the chest cold I had. Was a little tight in the lungs after, but feel good now. Ran around 8:20's on average, which isn't too bad on this route with all the hills.

Anyhoo, one more long run on the 27th o r 28th prior to the race.

1 comment:

MikeF. said...

Hey man I hear ya about the cold. My now that I am thinner I am having a hard time in the cold weather during my runs. I just can not get loose and it is effecting my joints.