What a lovely birthday it turned out to be. The plan, go out to dinner and then to a showing of "Bolt". Well, dinner went okay, but when we went out to the car....smashed drivers side window and the GPS unit..gone.gotta love people.... I'm sure it's societies fault, right? Anyhoo, no Bolt, happy B-day.. :-(
Happened to me 10 years ago with my in dash radio in broad daylight...It's the time that it takes to get it all fixed and such that I'm more angry about. What can ya do.
Hope all y'all that are down at the Mousefest meets (Florida and northwest) are having a great day! Have a drink for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Just read a report in our local paper and that is now the #1 stolen item from cars in our area. Sorry to hear about the smashed window and theft. Just remember karma is not one to forgive so that person will get theirs.
Sorry about the smash and grab.
Happy birthday.
Your shirt will be in the mail tomorrow.
it's coming......
Strollerboy,
First of all - EWWW. That sucks. I'm sorry man!
Secondly - we're now 20 days away from arriving at WDW, and you, my worthy adversary, have helped push me to miles beyond what I expected I could ever do. And for that you have my eternal thanks!
MAIN STREET AWAITS!
Happy belated...sorry I'm so late.
So sorry about your birthday. I had a bad one too -- careened into a guardrail after hitting black ice. Bad things should NOT happen on birthdays!
Post a Comment