Going to spoon feed the pictures to y'all as I don't have that many. Was too busy having fun I suppose. :)
I came to the realization that while I was a little dissapointed with my Disney half time, I had a damn good year overall! Heck, I just started to run last Feb. something my lungs never really allowed me to do prior and jeez, the year turned out pretty well. Okay, so it wasn't all my lungs fault, more like a faulty plan and follow through.... Last year I set a long term goal, but also MANY smaller goals which allowed me to progress and train my breathing slowly. Just something I knew I had to do from years of dealing with the condition. At times during the winter here it's been tough, but I think with some more patience and work, I can break through the 1hr 56min barrier and onto new goals! So if anything, by "failing" to improve on my time it really has helped to motivate me for bigger/better things in 2009.
So, I'm out of the funk and onto the next goal! :-) Well, still have this Eagles losing funk, but I'm kinda tired of football this season anyhow...almost relieved! Was a good run for them, and congrats to the Cardinals! Damn fine team!
5 comments:
Wonderful recap below, and it's good to see some pics! What a year, and now it's time to start again.
Great pictures!!!
Thank you for the kind words on my blog. Also that guy on the left in the 3 amigos pic is damn sexy! :)
Would you say we have a plethera of team mates?
Cheers to new Goals!
Great report and great race time - really wished we could have made it over to meet up. Keep up the blogging and jogging.
Post a Comment