Took yesterday and today off from the running, might get some bike miles in tonight though. My itband froze up on me in the middle of last night and was pretty painful. Odd as I didn't really do anything yesterday, but what can ya do. Physical therapy appointment made for Tuesday so we'll see what they say. Might need some kind of anti-inflamatory (Celebrex probably), but again, we'll see as I'd rather not if I don't have to. Till then I'm going to make sure I do my stretching of it ever day (slacked off this past week).
Going to try and get a longer run in tomorrow, but I don't want to push it too much right now. Planning my back to back run for next Friday/Saturday but not completely sure yet, will have to work with Lorraine on the scheduling.
Feb mileage totals - 12.3 run; 6 x-train.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Take care of that darn band. It can be very painful. I know!!
Get you scheduling worked out so you guys can train!!!
Feel better.
Hope the leg feels better soon. Better to not push to hard as you have time and being healthy is most important.
Post a Comment