Still buried in work and such, but I'm feeling pretty badly about not contributing to our community here. I've been following from afar and it sounds like things haven't been going all that swimmingly as of late. Pains me a bit to hear that as y'all have such tremendous spirit and determination. However, I know that in the end the fire will kick in and things will come around. :-)
Training-wise, I had a mediocre March (80 run miles and only 3 xtrain miles). Gained a couple of pounds....just stressed out in general. I've been able to turn it around a little bit and lost at least one of the pounds (tighened down on the eating..sort of..). April isn't shaping up to be a great mileage month either. Bringing the run gear to work every day only to bring it home in the same condition due to work/meeting overruns.... What can ya do. Hoping that things will settle down soon so I can start to crank up the mileage. School is almost done (walking for graduation in May and done in June), so that should free up a little time.
Anyhoo, I'm more worried about the team! I'm going to start checking in more and giving whatever support I can. Remember that you guys can e-mail or call if you want too, I'm here for ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey!!!!!! Graduation coming up. That's great! And tell Lorriane thanks for the kind words.
Stress has become my middle name. I panic during my first tri swim and I didn't make it. So I am back in the pool as of Monday night trying again. So that means Ironman will be on hold till next year. Not quitting need lots more training.
Oh and since you have been super busy Goofy it is ! I am just going to do it.
And with all the stuff going on on my side I am surprised I still have a job. Family first. My 15 year has a permit to drive!!!! Holy Cats!!!
Look you are not the only one with stress weight . Don't stress over it, it will come back off.
Don't worry to much about Team Voice. We are still here.
:)
just keep swimming!!
"Wiping a tear from my eye" Our little Stroller Boy is going to graduate soon. I am so haaapppyyyyyyyyy! HAHAHA that's great to hear Chris. Trying to get settled here on my end with the new edition to the family. My miles are not even close where I would like them to be, but oh well I will get them back up again. Don't be a stranger.
You must be so happy to be almost done with school. I remember how good I felt after my last class for my bachelors. It was like this huge weight had been lifted from me - ah the freedom!
Sorry to hear you've been so busy - I so understand and the stress too. It's been tough for sure, but you'll get back on track. Something will click in your brain and you'll be back on track and feeling great!
I've been lagging behind too! Hope all is well and congrats on graduating!
Post a Comment