Monday, June 21, 2010

Big City Nights...

Any Scorpians fans out there? Nah, didn't think so. :-)

Sitting in my final MBA session right now and just plain exhausted. So glad this is done, but this week, month and July for that matter are going to be like a sprint marathon. In NYC the rest of the week for work followed up by full day meetings (vendor reviews) next week and then July is more of the same. I'm just hoping that I'm not a basket case by the time vacation rolls around...Ya know, any more than I currently am!

Mileage is getting better and I'm still working on the snacking, so should be on the way to recovery if work doesn't throw any more curveballs at me. Have been biking more lately too, took a 15 mile hilly trek yesterday on the..well...Trek.... Need to get a "road bike" at some point, but will wait and save some money. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to compete in the triathalon (sprint distance, I think?) in mid-August so I've got to mix it up a bit. Have tried to do laps in our pool as best as possible, not long laps, but it's swimming.

Great to hear from y'all, thanks for bearing with me and my time off. :-)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Nothing wrong with the scorpians!

Sounds like you have definitely been busy.

Glad to hear the mileage is going well and you've added more biking.

Awesome - a sprint tri! That'll be a ton of fun!

Hang in there, it's got to quiet down some time!

Rae! said...

Wow do the bring back memories!!!

Sounds like you are just moving full steam ahead.

A sprint tri!!! Sweet!!!

Justin said...

Which triathlon are you gunning for?