Quick update -
113.13 miles run (goal was 110 for month)
2 miles x-train.
Sit-ups -520 Push-ups - 757
Weight - 193.7 (goal was to maintain 194)
Best mileage month for me since I began running in 2008, so I'm feeling pretty good about it. Was a nice progressive increase in mileage from June to now and I'm injury free as a result. Goal for mileage running was 110 and it looks like I'll finish close to 120 (which was my Sept goal). So this is good, my body is responding well to the workouts, but now I need to get into the next phase and begin working on the short recovery running. The plan will be to start fairly small early Sept and then increase the B2B mileage. Since I haven't really trained this way before I'm going to take it fairly slow and see where it takes me. In other words, I'm not going to run a Goofy by the end of September...or probably not at all till January. Will plan one B2B that gets me close though as I need to understand how much fatigue I'm going to feel. Plenty of Endurox R4 will be used over the next couple of months! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Again - you are an animal...Those are some great numbers right there!
I hear you on the B2B runs...That's something else that I need to start looking to do too. Some veteran Goof's last year told me to do a nice long/hard bike ride and then do your long run the next day to get used to the feeling of running on fatigued legs without all the pounding and stress. It's worth a shot!
Keep up the great work!
I'm going to take credit for this months successes. You weren't my buddy until this point, so that must be the case. I'm the best buddy ever!!! ;-)
YAY!!!! Nice mileage this month.
Also nice way to end the month.
Awesome!!!
Post a Comment