Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August Update - Final

Ended the month with the following...a couple more miles and pu/su's.

120.33 miles run
2 miles x-train.
Sit-ups -570 Push-ups - 802

September won't start as nicely as I've got to drive to PA tomorrow and head back home Friday (into a hurricane apparently...). Daughter's B-day Saturday, the big 6. Hopefully the weather will be clear by then so the pool party can commence. :-) Going to try and get a couple of miles in while on the road. I hear our office down there has a great gym, we'll see if I have time. I've got the mileage fever though, so I'm sure I'll figure out a way to get some in.

Yes Matt, it was ALL you buddy! Seriously though, talking about the daily plan definitley helped me execute.

3 comments:

Princess Fee said...

That's great total for the month - look at all those miles! Hope September starts out better than you think...and have a lovely time at your daughter's birthday on Saturday!

Rae! said...

First ...
Happy birthday!!! Big 6!!!

I hope you guys only get the out skirts of this storm. Today our winds are gusting up to 25-30 mph,going to make for a rough 6 miles tonight! We have the sinking air going on today, where the storm is sucking the moisture out of our atmosphere.

Nice mileage for the month. Sad to say mine are horrible.
I hope your travel is a good one, and I hope you get your miles in while away.

Happy Wednesday!

Amanda said...

Happy birthday to your daughter! Ah to be six.

Great miles for the month. I'm sure you'll be getting way more miles this month!