Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mid-June Report

60.25 miles run, and 62.22 miles biked in June as of yesterday.  Kicked up the biking this month for sure. I don't really feel too different, but sure the cross-training is helping to keep my legs fresh.  I do notice that I am less fatigued during my speed and hill workouts and have been able to increase the overall speed as well, but that could just be due to the continued mileage totals since January. 

Anyhoo, mid-year and I'm feeling pretty good.  I do need to get back to at least 2 longer runs a month as I haven't been able to do much more than 6-8 in any given session.  Targeting Sunday for a 13 miler, but we'll see as it's Father's Day and all and i don't know what the schedule is. :-)

Still need to find a Tri and register for it...been laaaazy...

2 comments:

Rae! said...

We have races nearly every weekend here. I have to work this weekend and I will be missing one this Sunday. I am planning on the 4th of July duathlon.
Good numbers!! Glad you're feeling better too.

Amanda said...

Wow, you've definitely increased those bike miles - that's awesome.

Glad that you're seeing better speeds and less fatigue. I notice that too and I think it does have a lot to do with consistency.

Hope you have a great father's day and get a nice long run in.