Monday, June 27, 2011

Where did June go?

I'm not sure where it went, but it flew by without me even noticing.  I'm at 111 or so running miles for the month with 99 on the road bike.  So yes, I have upped my bike miles considerably for the month and feel better for it.  My run speeds have gotten faster as well, or I think they have....

I've still got to find and sign up for a tri of any distance as well as pick up a 10k and a half.  With time flying the way it has, I'm not sure I'll get all of that in.  The most critical is the tri as it was a goal of mine for this year from 2 years ago.  Which reminds me, I have to start swimming..  The other critical goal is sub-4hr Hartford Marathon in October, which I think I'm setting myself up for nicely with the traning I have done so far this year.  I still do need to test it out on the 16-20 mile runs, but that's coming pretty soon, all in due time.

On the Disney front, ADR's window opening soon, how cool is that.  Also, we went to see Cars 2 the other day.  Well, my daughter and I were able to see it while Lorraine chased my son around...  Anyhoo, I really like it and thought it was another quality Pixar product, but I'm a sucker for this stuff and not a hard critic. :-)  Can't wait to check out again to take in all of the detail that Pixar puts into this stuff.

2 comments:

Rae! said...

I hope you find a tri. Everyone I know that has seen Cars2 said it was awesome.
You and Amanda are just pumping out the miles!

Amanda said...

You know, you still have a few days to sneak past me this month...but I'm not going to make it easy on you ;)!

Thanks for the comments, it's nice to know that I've helped keep you going. It's been a great year and I intend to keep going.

Get that tri in - I have a feeling you'll really like it. A new adventure for you.

Glad you liked Cars 2 :)!