Good 5 mile run yesterday 8:39/mi average, a little slower than the previous two runs but that was the plan. Just tired and in need of a rest day, whew.
Mile 1: 8:14
Mile 2: 8:16
Mile 3: 8:40 (Felt a tweak in the hamstring, but mellowed out after a little bit)
Mile 4: 8:47
Mile 5: 9:15 (Two killer hills in the last mile :-))
Awesome guest appearance on AATM, Deb! Love your midwest accent/charm ;-) Is it me or does it feel like Team Voice is taking over... "Next time on All About the Team Voice....." LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Greta job on the sprints. I haven't listen to the show yet.
Chris Speed, GO!!!!
Thanks, Chris. It's actually a Southern accent, from North Carolina. We've lived in Michigan for about 28 years, but I didn't even try to lose the accent!
Go stroller-speed! And I see Deb got to it first. Yes that is a Southern accent.
Post a Comment