
Zippy post today... Haven't run since Sunday as my backyard is in shambles and I'm buried in a double systems audit at work (keep your fingers crossed...). When they asked if I wanted both of my projects audited at once I was like "sure, sounds like it'll save us time down the road" yeah, more like double torture! LOL Anyhoo, enough of my troubles. I'm going to try and run on the treadmill tonight, otherwise I won't be able to get out till Sunday.
Failed miserably on my July goals with the one bright spot being the 10 second shaving off of my mile average for the 10 mile race (8:55/mi average at half marathon; 8:45/mi at the 10 miler). I'm good with that though and plan to keep this moving forward in Aug! Thanks everyone for your support! I don't say that enough, but it's a HUGE factor in my success for sure!
Oh, and embarrassing photo's from the Blessing of the Fleet 10 Mile race at the following link...just enter in bib #632 http://www.capstonephotostore.com/search.php?eventnum=169 This was a "Team Pfizer" run, thus the lovely Pfizer singlet....
5 comments:
Jeez... Two audits at the same time! I always thought audits were bad.
Anyway, I haven't done to well with my goals either. Other than the weight loss, I haven't been training the way I wanted to. It's just been to hot.
We both have a new month ahead, let's make the best out of it!
Chris,
FYI, our club just passed a resolution (based on the national RRCA guidelines) that any runners wearing headphones will be disqualified and their times will not be scored or posted.
Ok I can not resist.
Marge: "Go crazy?"
Homer: " Don't mind if I do!"
Hey alot of us didn't make any of our goals in July. So don't feel bad. I am trying to mix it up on this challenge. I haven't posted it yet, still waiting on a couple things.
keep the chin up!!!
Thanks for sharing the pics. And I must say that is a lovely singlet.
August here we come!!!!
Post a Comment