Just a quick note to let y'all know how I did in the 10 miler. Well, honestly, I'm not sure how I did! LOL No chip timing on this one and there were around 2700 people....kinda jumbled at the end of the race. Took about two minutes to get to the start line and then the first couple of miles to get outta the "pack", but overall I felt and ran well. The time when I crossed was 1:27:05 so I figure I actually ran it somewhere between 1:25:00 and 1:27:05... Pretty much exactly what I was shooting for.
Will try to get more detail up soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Great time Chris. So who id you feel at the end? Were you really tired or did you feel you could go a lot more?
Way to go Chris!!
Chalk up yet another nice run for the Chrismiester.
Way to go!
Great run. I'm hoping when I get to that distance that I'll be able to maintain that pace. There's a big difference between 5k and 10 mi.
Sounds really good!!! I like the chip races better. Keep it up!!!
Post a Comment