Completed the first class in my MBA program, woohoo! 8 hours of communications talk today...needless to say it was, well, communicable (is that a word? or something we use to describe diseases?). Anyhoo, I'm back to school, and no, this time I won't join the diving team and perform a triple linde. LOL
So Monday's are out for running with the all day work/class schedule, but it still leaves 6 other days to choose from. Looking forward to the Apple of our eye run on Sept 20, and getting my revenge on the 10k! MUhahahahahahahaaha...
Did y'all see my hidden Mickey or what? I'm totally non-artistic, so I was impressed! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your hidden Mickey! We have one in our front yard -- two blue spruces are the ears and the flower bed in front makes up his face.
Post a Comment