Tuesday, September 30, 2008

When...Revealed!

Soooo, we had planned our trip just prior to the announcement of the MGE, and wouldn't cha know it....We'll be there just as it ends. Heading down on the 1st of Nov...Economy be damned, we're still going! ;-)

Hartford Half slowly approaching on the 11th. A little anxiety starting to build up as I haven't been able to commit to as much running as I'd like as of late. However, whenever I do get out for a training run it feels good. So I'm confident that I'll improve on the half time from June (1:56:xx:xx). Goal is the high 1:40's ....1:46...1:48....something around there. It's the last two miles that I'm most interested in. Haven't run 13 since the last half, so I've no basis for comparison. I may have the time later in the week to give it a go and see how I feel, but we'll see.

On the Eagles front....yesh, very dissapointing that the LB's can't cover a TE.....it's been exposed in all four of their games thus far. Also, in my estimation and the way the D played...they should have won by 17..... and would have if Westbrook played. In any event, I'm not worried about this team, still a very potent offense that is seeing Reggie Brown get better by the day and should have Kevin Curtis back in a week or two. The defense has played very well and will get better (if that's possible). Now, what about the Bill's? If not for a late game defensive TD, they most likely would have lost to the lowly Rams! Oh yeah, you know I was watching ;-) Glad to see they are 4-0, but based on that Rams game, I'd be concerned! Love Lynch, but he's gotta run better against bad defenses..... 4-0 is 4-0 though!

2 comments:

Heath said...

All I know, is that Trent Edwards got me just enough points to get to 2-2 this week in the BPD GridIron Gang Fantasy Football League. With an 0-2 start, I'm happy now at 2-2. I know that having a 2-2 record in the NFC East isn't as satisfying. The Eagles are going to have a tough go of it. They are seemingly in the toughest division in the NFL.

MikeF. said...

If Buffalo would just bench Jason Peters to teach him a lesson I think things would be a little different. His back up Chambers is a pretty good O.T. The flags were killing them. But they made the right adjustments in the second half and the Rams did not. I do think that Arizona is going to run them this week though. 4-1 into a bye. I can live with that.