So after my bubble was burst by a Team Voice member not to be named, I went out and did a search to verify the whole change in ADR periods. Low and behold, most sites state that one can make an ADR 90 (+10 days for onsite folks) days out. But wait….my wife points out to me something on the top of the following site…. http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/dining/ADR.shtml This one says it doesn’t go into effect till the end of this year, huh? Now, I know I’m only a level 2 or 3, so I’m in need of clarification from one of you level 5’ers out there. I’m going down in November, can I make my ADR’s in mid-May or do I have to wait till mid-August?
Friday, April 24, 2009
ADR Duped?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I called at 180 days out back in March to make an ADR at Chef Mickey's and was told that I could only make an ADR at 90 days. I asked if that applied to all restaurants and was told yes. I would encourage you however, to try at 180 days. The worst they can say is no. I would hate for you to follow my advice and then find out later that I was wrong. Good Luck!!
Really I wonder when they changed it?
I will have to look into this. Maybe they are trying to give the "locals" a chance to get in on the adr's too. To date I have yet had breakfast in the Castle. I tried last year. And I am going to try again for Jan.2010.
Thanks for the heads up.
I'm not a level anything, so I have no idea. All I can do is offer moral support, so good luck!
I hate to break it to you, but it's been 90 days for quite a while now.
Check out the PS Calculator at: http://www.pscalculator.net/pscalc.php.
Actually, you can also see this at allears.net too....Here's an exerpt from their ADR FAQ: When can you make Advance Reservations?
Most dining reservations are now made 90 days in advance. Guests staying at Disney-owned resorts may make reservations for their whole vacation (up to 10 days) on the 90th day. This privilege is not extended to guests of the Swan, Dolphin, Shades of Green or any of the Plaza resorts. The Planning Strategy Calculator can help you determine on what exact dates you need to call.
Hope that helps :)!
Post a Comment