As our Miami-dwelling friend would say “HOLY CATS”!!! Mike-speed is really out to kill us this time around. 100 miles and running with no Eazy-E to help (sorry for the reference as I know not everyone is into gangsta rap…as I’ve mentioned prior, my music taste is, well, eclectic). Now, I realize that with a marathon staring me down this October, 100 miles for a month should be the norm, but I haven’t gotten passed 65 miles this year as of yet. Actually, looking back on last year I only hit over 100 miles once, last June in the Stroller Boy v. Voice challenge (aka. The
I know, I know, whine whine whine….. Actually, after the initial shock I though “I need to make a run at this” (pardon the pun). The push-ups and sit-ups are no problem as Mike whipped me into shape on these with his past challenges; the mileage is going to be tough though. I think this means that I’m going to have to get myself out of bed bright and squirrelly on those days that I have the opportunity to do so. Ugh…was hoping it wouldn’t come to that….ANYTHING but THAT! LOL
One more thing….Yes, Heath…Go Sox, indeed J
6 comments:
First off Sox suck! But yes they are a lot better than my Yanks. Man when did Stroller-Speed turn in to Whiner-Speed. I thought a lot of us were not really pushing ourselves and decided it was time we ALL started turn up the heat on our training.
As for a Buffalo draft grade. I give it a B+. I wish they would have addressed the Tackle position. Instead of drafting 4 corners. I do like the first round picks. I am a little worried that Maybin was just a one year wonder. We shall see. But hey at least they are working to maintain that 4th in a row 7-9 season.
Would you like a little cheese with that whine? HA!
I really haven't been keeping up with my milage, so I guess I'll have to pay more attention now.
So what was the bigger East Coast v. West Coast battle?? Stroller Boy vs. the Voice? Or BigE vs. Tupac??
And in the words of Dr. Dre, "Eazy-E can eat a big fat..."
Sorry...I know this was originally a Disney blog, but if Mike can say a dirty word like "Yankees"...
Nice Heath Nice. ;)
I'm sure I will die if I do 100 miles in May. There, now you aren't the only one whining :)
WOOHOOO!!!!! Bring it !!!!! haha who am I kidding. But your right it should be a no hands easy mileage.
Between Mike and my trainer I am just going to be a pile of putty.
Post a Comment