Thanks for the comments Matt and Amanda. The presentation went very well, best in the class I think... Other groups presented the financial pictures of Apple (got my Jobs on Dis board comment in there..), Pier One (yikes, what a mess!), Saks Fifth Ave, and Starbucks. Overall, Disney is one of the more diverse and financially sound companies of those that were presented. Some concerns for Disney Studio's segment on Wall Streets reaction to "UP", but Pixar will pull it off as they usually do. :-)
Of course, I got to show my half-marathon medal off a little bit too. Some were impressed with my Disney knowledge/geekyness, but hey, I'm an annual passholder now....I've got to know what they are doing, right? LOL Just glad this class is done with. On to Law for business managers next, 11 chapters to read for our first class on Monday, lovely.... One more after that and then a summer break.
On the training front, still not up to speed as I'd like to be. Getting decent quality runs in of 3-4 miles and one long run a month, just not there yet. Now that I've moved to our other campus for work, I'll need to figure out some new running routes. The campus I moved to is enormous and I haven't worked at this site in 10 years, so it'll take a bit to get my bearings again.
Need to catch up on AATM as well, haven't listened to a show since episode 99........ugh.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Of course, any Disney presentation will out do any other! Great job!
Awesome job on your presentation. That's cool that you got to bring your Disney knowledge to class!
Keep plugging along on the training. You'll get to where you want to be.
What only one long run a month. I expected more out of stroller-speed.
Plus hey your Eagles are not doing any better. They are just letting everyone go and not even replacing them. I really wanted Buff. to go after L.J. Smith.
I am so behind too!!! Things have slowed down now that I am done training for the new job at work and done with the class and all that. Getting into my own groove is the hard part.
I totally understand. I commend you for doing the mba. Awesome!!!
Glad to see school is going well, and you're still moving forward with your training. Keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment