If I took the time to give thanks for everything in my life I think I'd hit the limit of this blog! So I think you guys get the drift, I'm very thankful for everything! My family, friends, this community, the ability to run, and even having a job given the state of affairs in the economy. :-)
Anyhooo, got a 6.3 mile run in this afternoon (50 degrees, light rain) as I won't have time to run tomorrow. Got my first weight training session in at Pfizer gym, a little sore today but that was expected. I feel really good about this program and getting back to strength training, so we'll see where it leads me.
Happy Thanksgiving All! Stay safe out there as I think people tend to pay a little less attention to what they are doing around holidays....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the day and your family and hit the gym on Friday :)!
Post a Comment