Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday, Monday, Monday...

*Spoken like a true Monster Truck Rally spokesperson*

Since we last conversed the family was going at a fast and furious pace through all parks here in Disney. We have slowed it down slightly due to taking on 10 more family members and a late night fit that grounded my daughter (and me by default) from visiting Animal Kingdom yesterday. However, we've picked it back up hitting Chef Mickey's this morning with the entire family (tables in wonderland card now has already paid for itself in two meals....) and spent the morning/early afternoon at the Magic Kingdom. The great part was when my son and I split from the brood/family to do stuff that he could do. We blasted through all of fantasy land in an hour and a half, had a nice apple for a snack and then met back up with the family (and we even rode Pooh twice, he loves it :-)). We met up with the family at the Haunted Mansion, well, sort of. They all got stuck in the middle of the ride and had to be let off the ride where they stopped. They got to see the Mansion with all the lights on, which I'm not sure how I'd feel about...probably glad that I didn't get to see it that way, kinda ruins the "magic" of it...on the flip side, they got to see how it really works... Anyhoo, they got a fast pass for any ride due to the troubles and we moved on to Toon Town. Hit the Barnstormer 2x's. My son at just under two years old measures just at the 35" mark and loves this ride so much he's rode it five times in the past couple of days. Actually, I kinda like it too. It has to be the best kid coaster I've ever seen. Most of them are pretty lame. We had a quick lunch at Cosmic Rays, rode the TTA, shopped and came back here to the condo for a quick nap. Headed back this evening for some more rides and fireworks.

...see ya tomorrow :-)

2 comments:

MikeF. said...

"A late night fit that grounded my daughter (and me by default)"

I just had a good laugh at this line. Even when we are older we can still be grounded. HAHAHAHA!

Sounds like you guys are still enjoying yourselves. Keep having fun!

Amanda said...

Ah late night fits - the joys of kids :)! Glad you got back in the park and had a blast!