I don't think I've ever been to Florida where it's been this cold. Took a light 2 miler this morning in 43 degree temps, which at this point we wish was the forcast for tomorrow! Looks like lows around 34'ish and highs in the mid 40's. There is some precipitation in the air and will be showering in the AM with a possibility of snow mixing in. Yeah, I trained in this type of weather, but not exactly what you expect for the race. Going to be tough to keep the footing while navigating through the hords of people, but it' s going to be fun no matter what...
Plan for today is to get some coffee in a minute and walk over to the Studios. Sounds like there will be some other Team Voice members over there as well. Should be fun :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It never made it to the 40's, it went down and the sun never came up. And the snow flurries. WOW!!
Crazy weather for FL for sure!
Post a Comment