Sunday, February 7, 2010

10 on the mill..

Too windy out there today (learned my lesson from that last time) so I did the "long" run on the treadmill today. Put in 10 miles and it wasn't too horrible. Did hit a boredom wall around 6.5 miles but felt good after I broke through. Probably could have done 13 or more, but ran out of time before Lorraine had to head to work.

So that put's me at 22.3 running for the week (salvaged a so/so week); 13.5 xtrain.

SuperBowl tonight, or so I'm told.... No Eagles, so I honestly could care less. I'll watch a bit though and will pull for the Saints I think. Both teams are class acts, kinda makes the whole storyline boring...Where's Joey Porter when you need him....or T.O. for that matter! LOL

3 comments:

Rae! said...

Windy?? I had a head wind coming out of the NW @ 15 mph. Nice to get the miles in on that thing.

I am not big on football, and I don't like teams. And the traffic here is insane!!! We are 10-15 minutes from the stadium. They are charging 25-30 to park!!!

I think they are all over paid. And the ones who truly work for their money should get the insane pay.

Anyhoo as you would say..;)
Have a great rest of the day!

Amanda said...

Great job on the treadmill run. I have to get used to long runs on the darn treadmill as this summer my long runs are pretty much all going to have to be inside to avoid the horrible AZ heat :)!

Matt said...

I think pro football is fake... just like certain other "sports". They're all over paid and I'm conviced there are writers coming up with these obvious "turn of events", but that's just me. I didn't even watch the game, just watched episodes of "The West Wing" all night. Talk about a spin on reality!

You're doing great... I need some of your energy.