Not sure if y'all saw this one or not...
Screamscape.com is reporting that the site of the former River Country waterpark may eventually be home to a new Disney Vacation Club resort.* According to their sources, the project would leverage some aspects from Disney's old Buffalo Junction project, and thematically mesh with both Fort Wilderness and the Wilderness Lodge.Click HERE to read the full story.Screamscape has also recently published reports indicating that the Grand Floridian and a site adjacent to the Blizzard Beach waterpark are being considered for DVC villas.
I guess they have mucho faith in the economic recovery.... Although, I suppose their numbers support such investments otherwise they probably wouldn't be taking that kind of capital risk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's why prices are out of control at the Disney Parks. It has to be paid for somehow.
I heard those rumors as well. As a DVC member I actually think Fort Wilderness would be pretty cool!
Post a Comment