"we gonna light this up like it's dynamite..". I've caught the pop music bug lately and have adopted this song as my Goofy song. Good beat, fitting lyrics, it's on, and on and on! Think it's Taio Cruz, BTW.
Don't forget to Tivo the Ironman Kona on NBC today from 2-4, or something like that. These broadcasts are great motivation for races like the one we are facing in January. Great stories of regular folks looking to do the irregular. I'm so psyched for Jan, it can't come fast enough. Just wish Mike-Speed and Matt we're going to be there with us, kinda bittersweet. Guess I'm going to have to set the pace for the Goofy time in Mr. Speed's absence. :-). Hey, but I can't discount Justin as he's the man of a million miles! Maybe that's his thing, instead of "year of a million dreams" it's Justin's a year of a million miles....
Anyhoo, enough of this incoherent post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Why are you online at 1am you crazy person!
Great theme song for January for sure.
Glad you're excited. I'm getting more and more nervous...As I looked at the countdown today and saw 17 days it hit me just how close we really are.
It's good though. I need the nerves to keep me motivated and afraid of the biggest race challenge I've undertaken yet!
You're going to rock the time, I'm going to rock the miles :)!
I for got it was being aired yesterday. It was from the view of Mike Riely. One of these years he is going to say my name!!!
Yes it will not be the same without out seeing the Mike speed go by.Next time.
Post a Comment