Friday, August 8, 2008

Black Toe Fever

Quick post, got a meeting in 4 minutes.... Anyone else get the dreaded "Black Toe"? Got one on my pinky toe, lovely. Doesn't hurt at all, so that's a good sign, at least from what I've read...One article mentioned that it's sometimes a sign that one has stepped up their running (distance/speed). In any event, I'm ruling out the shoes based on the information I've found, but will still mention it at my next "fitting" which is pretty soon as the mileage on these has added up pretty darn quick.

Only a mile on the treadmill last night due to exhaustion, so just getting THAT in was a testament to will! May take today off to rest before the Corn race tomorrow...but we'll see..the weather today is VERY condusive to running....cool, overcast.....

Long distance "8:00's" here I come!!! LOL

5 comments:

Matt said...

Are you talking about "Blood Blisters"? I've got one a few weeks ago. It freaked me out a little but it didn't hurt. It's slow to go away though.

DebWDW said...

Good luck on the Corn Run tomorrow!!

Rae! said...

Black toe is my second toe on both feet!!! That also means wrong shoes. So I have to go get refitted since I have lost the weight.
Good luck at the Corn Fest!!!!

MikeF. said...

Good luck at the Corn Fest! I do not know how I will do because of my knee.

Craig Wheeler said...

One on each foot...