Saturday, August 9, 2008

Corn Scratch Fever!!!


Going out in a few to run the run of the year! Crowd's cheering....CORN, CORN, CORN, CORN....or perhaps they want the band? KORN, KORN, KORN, KORN....... either way, it's on like Donkey Kong!


Will post results later on, good luck to the rest of y'all! (Update: 57:56 for my 6.2mi cornfest run)


Good article I read on black toe, since y'all seemed interested :-) http://www.jeffgalloway.com/training/injury_archives/black_toe.html

5 comments:

Jeff W said...

oh look a tree...corn corn corn.

Great run Chris!!!

Matt said...

Great Job Chris!!! You and Mike gave the field a nice shade of plaid!

Rae! said...

Great job on the run!
That is awesome!
Cheering?

I am missing all the fun!

MikeF. said...

Nice mid 9's pace. Stroller Speed was in full effect today. Mike speed AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT Pace - will you wait for me at the end of the Half Marathon until I finish....around 30 minutes later? :)

MAIN STREET AWAITS!