Another good run yesterday, similiar to Tuesday's run. Started out with a co-worker, split off and picked up the pace. Little faster/longer this time, will post the splits later on (sitting on my other laptop). From what I remember it was something like Mile 1) 9:58 2) 9:35 3)8:17 4)8:24 5'ish) 8:21pace (ran 4.76 total I think). The important thing is that it felt much more comfortable than the prior run (on the breathing) even though it was much hotter out...whacky weather here in the NorthEast.
Signed up for the Hartford Half-Marathon. Would have really liked to go for the full, but just not in the cards in terms of time to train for such an event. It's all good, I can focus on my half marathon time and be more ready for the distance come January. Next years goal will include a full marathon though. :-)
Kudos to everyone on T.V. for the awesome performances on the Cornfest run! I'm amazed at how far everyone has come with their training. It continues to inspire!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! Maybe some day I'll be able to obtain Mike Speed times. I think we need to check you two for doping! LOL!
Good Job and keep it up!
Post a Comment