Nada actually...in the run category anyhow. Got a 3 miler in on Sunday, but mileage will suffer this week as I've got a ton of diggin' to do in the backyard. Taking out a portion of a hill to put in a patio that will connect the patio and the pool deck. So I'll be swingin' a grub ax for exercise for the next couple of days. :-) Spent 6 or so hours today doing just that, and MAN that's an upper body workout! lol.
Mike F. - Oh yeah, fantasy football season is almost upon us! Actually, I've already had a draft....My second year in Eric's Mouseguest league (I'm the AC Kungaloosh). Totally forgot the draft was Saturday evening...got on-line at round 10..DOH!! Computer picked some okay players, but I'll have to work at it once again. I've got the insufferable Matt Hasselbeck on my team once again. I can't get away from this guy! I've had him on my team for 5 out of the last 6 seasons. Over/under...Hasselbeck at 20 TD's? What's that you say? PUT IT ON THE BOARD!! ha! TMR and Neil Revitson are awesome! :-) Not to mention Pod Vader....
Perhaps I'll get some diggin' pictures for y'all, so I have some proof that I'm not just slackin' off on the running.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Dig away. I am not a football person so what is fantasy football??
You will get a good work out! Good Luck!
Oh... As you know, I strongly dislike football, but out of curiosity... What in the devil is "fantasy football"? Everybody keeps talking about it, but I don't know what the heck it is! Please enlighten me.
Chris I am going under 20 TD's For Matt H. with his back problems in spring training and nobody to really throw the ball too. I can not see him hitting that this year. Who is/are your running back(s)?
Yard work ... yech!
Looking forward to seeing the picture s of the garden and pool...
Shirt size for the Team Voice running shirt please so I can make the order !!!
Post a Comment