
Not too much to report. Looks like I missed the August goal, but need to go back and update my spreadsheet to see. Didn't get my "pirate pic" in..... Falling behind on alot of things as of late, but what can ya do. My wife and I have this philosophy of "Do all outdoor projects in a mad rush prior to fall/winter". So, I've been doing just that, which is taking up any free time I thought I had... which isn't much with the two little ones (kid time is non-negotiable). Still "transitioning" between two different jobs as well, which is making my life even more chaotic. Not to mention the start of my MBA program next Monday (8 hours every Monday...). I love the old line "I'll sleep when I'm dead" LOL!
In any event, I'm going to do my best to keep on the blogs, but you'll know where I am if I don't respond in a while. Either in a trench of dirt, in a marathon MBA class, working two jobs, or being attacked by my kids. :-)
Rae - Shirt size is a Large. Stopped buying XL's as even when I shrink them they don't fit now! I think you mentioned you needed that information.
One month to the Hartford Half Marathon
Two months till my family Disney trip
A little over four months till the Disney Half Marathon, wow!
**gotta love the "hang in there" cat!
PS - Almost forgot! Going to the Red Sox game tomorrow afternoon! WooHoo!! Another loooong outing from Dice-K no doubt. :-)
3 comments:
Ok adding your shirt to the order.
So where you gonna get those miles in??
Just heard the show and A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DD!
Good to know you are hanging in there. We'll look forward to your posts when you can squeeze them in!
Post a Comment