With the blink of an eye, you finally see the light.... Any Aerosmith fan's out there?
Anyhoo, so I heard the song this morning on the XM radio (ch 41 old rock songs, very cool) and thought, yeah, I think I finally have seen the light at the end of this bad cycle tunnel! Only a couple of days since my declaration of weight loss and turning around the traning, and I feel great. Ran 4 miles yesterday (all I had time for) and progressed throught the run very nicely. Started off around 8:54 for the first mile, then down to 8:45 on the second, took a hill route on the 3rd but still made it in under 9 (8:53). The last mile felt really good and the legs were moving fairly effortlessly (8:30). I'm over 41 miles for the month (already 3 miles more that each of the last two months) and while that is good, I'm still not back up to speed or on track to put in 70+ as I had been doing in 2008. That will come soon though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love Aerosmith!!!
Awesome miles. You will be back up to speed before to long or faster?
Did you know if you can place in the top three runners at WDW they will invite you back to run the race, and they will pay for the race?? And your bib number will be 1,2,or 3??
Sounds like you're headed in the right direction with the running. Keep going!
What do you mean you are not ready to put in 70+. I did that on my crutches this morning! Haha Glad to hear things are turning around for you.
Post a Comment