Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mmmmmmenucia

Sorry for the lack of posting as of late guys/gals. Work has kicked it up a notch and ask that I take over some new high profile projects that have seriously timeline issues. Lovely, just the thing I want to be associated with... I suppose it's sort of like an underhanded compliment that they think I can help...

Anyhoooo, I've only been running 3x's a week as of late and not loving the minscule numbers. I did finish my sixth MBA class and on to finance/accounting next.

Gotta catch up on all the blog activity as it seems like there's alot going on and I want to make sure I'm supporting y'all!

Mike, that surgery is coming up soon, right? Yikes! I'm sure they'll be over you saying "we can rebuild him...better....faster...stronger..." Okay, maybe not faster....I mean, honestly, what's after going plaid? BTW - I've got an intro to pitch to you and Jeff....hopefully will get a chance over the weekend to write it up. Thought of it while running on the mill last night.

Congratulations to all the Princess finishers!!!!

3 comments:

MikeF. said...

Send me an email to Jeff and I. I would love to hear your idea.

Rae! said...

So are you done with the masters now? Three is better than none.

Steph said...

Just wanted to let you know I was still reading...hope all is well!