Monday, March 16, 2009

Solid Run...Lots of work to do

Got outside yesterday for a 5 miler. Took the "hill" route and it kicked my rear end. Still, I was able to bring my mile times down to the low 9's by the second mile (after the major hills) and just enjoy being outside for once. The weather appears to have broke and forcasts are looking good, for at least this week. Should be able to post another 2-3 outdoor runs this week. It's critical that I get out as I haven't been doing such a great job as of late. As I've mentioned, work has been insane and school is ever present. No Rae, not done with the MBA yet. Not till June of 2010. It's an intensive cohort program where we go 9hrs once a week for five weeks and then move on to the next subject (only one class at a time). The amount of reading per week is just nuts....but I'll be done in a bit over a year, so I'm looking foward to it.

My sister in-law was all excited yesterday as she thought WDW tickets had gone down in price, but it turns out that it was a DisneyLand deal. LOL Haven't checked out the new D23 yet, but from what I have read I think it might be something we could subscribe too...we'll have to check it out and see. :-) If any of you have done this already I'd love to hear your review.

3 comments:

MikeF. said...

$75 to part of a Disney community? I could care less about a mag and an undisclosed piece of merch. I am already part of a much bigger and FREE Disney community. It really does eat at me that Disney is now trying to profit off of all that these podcasts and prepodcast communities have built.

Rae! said...

Glad you made it outside. 2010 whew.. Bit of a haul yet.
I am kinda like Mike here on the d 23 thing.

Amanda said...

Congrats on getting outside and running. Sounds like you'll get back on track in no time.

While I haven't done the MBA thing, I did do the work full time and go to school thing - in an accelerated format like you're doing. Yes, it's a killer, but you'll be so happy when you're done!