Ugly. That's all I can say about this mornings commute and my loathing for winter at this point in the year. Took me an hour and a half to get in to work due to the lovely little snow storm that dumped a large amount of snow on us last night. I'm just done with all of this stuff.... Of course, that means that running more outside just took a break as well. :-(
In any event, I was able to get another 3.1 on the mill yesterday and rediscovered a little more speed. Not too much, but was able to push it a bit more and could feel my legs and lungs coming back, so perhaps all is not lost on that front.
Totally missed the AATM live show yesterday and was pretty bummed out! By the time I got the kids bathed and to bed, etc, etc, etc... It was after 9pm. Ugh, and I wanted to call in and at least congratulate the guys on their 100th show. That stinks...will have to leave them a v-mail I suppose. Just a failed weekend all the way around I suppose. Thankfully the Vern Week-Team Voice challenge was the one bright spot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I would have said good luck calling in. I tried for an hr. and a half and could not get through.
I didn't make it either so don't feel bad. Sorry you got more snow. My In Laws were snowed in in Virginia and they just closed the entire city down today.And they are suppose to get another 12 inches.
Sorry you didn't make the live show, but Mike F is right it was tough to get through. I tried, but didn't ever make it through.
Hopefully, the snow will end soon!
I missed the show too..tried to call but couldn't get in and had computer problems so I couldn't listen or participate in chat.
I can't wait for all this snow to go away..maybe by June =(
Post a Comment