I feel like
So, I promised a long run and fell a little short. Plan was to get out last evening around dinner time as I had a family event earlier in the day. No problem, getting geared up to go and then.. my 17 month old decides he’s going to fling his chair backwards and whack his head. Lovely. Yada, yada, yada, momma called the Dr and the Dr said..no more monkeys flinging themselves backwards in their chairs and hitting their head…or something like that. He’s alright, but I didn’t want to leave the house with a head injured kid….so I reduced myself to the treadmill after the kids went to sleep and put in 5 miles. Not was I wanted to do, but 5 miles is 5 miles. I’m up to a paltry 37 or so miles running for the month and plan to get in at least 6 more over the final days here in April. Working from home 3 days this week which typically allows me to sneak in runs a lot easier. I’d like to say May is going to be better, but jeez, I thought April was going to be better after a strong 60+ miles in March. Not to mention the allergies kicked in yesterday and I was sneezing all about and rubbing my eyes all day. I suppose it’s still better than having swine flu, but not by much.
Thanks for the comments on the ADR and dining question thing. I found the same information that you guys pointed out and think they are more reliable than the other source I found which stated it didn’t start till the end of the year. They may have made a mistake and meant to put 2008? In any event, we’ll just wait till August and go from there. We spoke with the other family folk that are heading down with us and the consensus is Chef Mickey’s. I mentioned that my on-line Disney expert friends agreed with that assessment as well, which pushed the vote over the top. I like the idea of getting in the park earlier, but think for this group they’ll want to see Mickey and co. over Pooh and friends. Since we’re going down ahead of the rest for a couple extra days, we might made an ADR at CP just for us. Anyhoo, thanks for the input and comments, you guys rock (as usual).
4 comments:
Kids, they are great.
Hey you still got in 5 miles.SO now it's 90 days instead of 180 for adr's thanks for the info.
5 miles is 5 miles and there's nothing wrong with that - at least you did something, that's what counts. Keep your chin up and you'll do just fine.
Glad you're going to do Chef Mickey's - everyone will have a great meal and a ton of fun!
Glad to see you still jumped on the treadmill. I probably would have grabbed the little guy a popsicle, and one for myself and sat on the couch with Phineas and Ferb for the remainder of the evening.
Way to keep moving forward!!
I almost forgot...how 'bout those Red Sox!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment