Nearly two weeks since my last run and it doesn't appear that I'm any closer to getting back on track. Still recovering and not able to run (or even walk fast....).
I'm extremely bummed about this and hoping my condition improves pronto! Sorry to be the downer for Juneathon. :-( Of course, I've gained a couple of pounds in the process as well, but have headed that off with my self created weight watchers tracking sheets.
That's all for now...Hope y'all are in better spirits :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You better recover soon. Mike-Speed is getting lonely. HAHAHA!
Sorry to see things aren't going so well on the running front. Just don't give up hope. You'll be back out there soon making the rest of us look bad. Speaking of looking bad....I'll just say....Yankees...hahahahahahaha...maybe they could use some "Mike-Speed." Obviously the steroids aren't enough.
Hang in there-you'll be better before you know it!
So like how have you been?
Post a Comment