Friday, June 5, 2009

Still Hurtin' a bit

Yeah, my layoff from working out might last a tiny bit longer than originally thought. Just not there with the recovery and need to ensure this deal is taken care of (without going into too much detail....poor Rae had to ask ;-)).

Anyhoo, I'm behind on blogs and podcasts once again, but rest assured I'll get back out there! You guys rock and I want to keep supporting that!

Hoping to ditch the ice pack and figure out what my personal Juneathon is going to be realllly soon!!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Rest and feel better, we'll be here when you're ready to go!

MikeF. said...

Just rest and chill'ax. Running will always be there.

Jeff W said...

I'm telling ya, ditch the ice pack and grab a bag frozen corn nibblets.

Get well soon

Heath said...

Hope you're up and running soon.

I was thinking of you this weekend when I called in my ADR's for my September trip. I don't know if you already got this little gem, but you can call 90 days from check-in and you can then book ADR's for your entire stay, if it is no more than 10 days. So you don't have to call back every day to make the next day's ADR.