
As in, "my running for a week is...". Went for my "procedure" this morning and the doc tells me I should hold off on working out for a week. So, in the spirit of listening to the guy who probably knows more about this stuff than I do, I'm going to listen.
Anyhoo, I attached a pic of the wall I'm working on. Looking at the picture, it doens't look like it would take that much work.... but anyone who's done one these can tell you it's really a pain in the neck. :-) More tweaking to be done prior to gluing down the coping, but it's almost there.
Best of luck to Justin and Jeff Wasowski at the "DAM" race!
3 comments:
Nice wall. What did you have done??
Hope you're feeling okay. The wall looks great and yep, they are a lot of work :)!
Hope you're feeling better..just a few more days and your hiatus will be up!
Post a Comment